Thursday, April 24, 2008

Who is this? "its Billy, at hang up on me college"

Good Morning to me! I just wanted to express my true appreciation for being a cube monkey. I just got off a 5 second phone call, again. The other person, you ask? A mental dwarf prospect who got on their dial up internet connection to complete a personality profile, and was somehow taken to another, and another, and another survey, to finally land on something asking if they are happy being poopy pants all day and if not, it's time to go to school. Well you get my drift. - So, they initiated this, not me -

I call, "hey, this is Billy with blah blah college"... "WHO IS THIS??", "hey, this is Billy with blah blah college"... "WHO DID YOU SAY THIS IS? "this is Billy, with hang up on me college" and that's exactly what it did, it hung up one me. I should say, "hey goon, get the mental midget on the phone and shut ur face." Did you make an oopsie or did my wheelchair run over the phone cord again? I guess I will have to call back approximately 566 times in the next two weeks to make sure that you are sure, just to be sure, ya know.

Go eff yourself sh*t head

No comments: