Wednesday, April 23, 2008

clap happy for gift cards


I just got summoned to an impromptu meeting with a big wig, naturally I assume that we will be yelled at because of our dismal performance so far this week. In fact I was rewarded with a 25 dollar gift card for something I had almost nothing to do with over a month ago. Instant gratification is something we teach dogs...don't jump all over me trying to get the treat just sit, lay down and you get what you want, come when you are called and I will feed you. I've just been rewarded but the connection isn't coming through...I'm lost but clapping like a KALD for this token of their appreciation. I suddenly find myself more motivated then I have been in months to debt initiate someone with a credit worthy co-signer. I'm going to spend the next few hours coming up with a wish list of all the things I can now afford at Safeway grocery stores(the card did come with a few restrictions after all)

No comments: