Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's that? You were printing?


End of the day. This is also the first post from a bathroom stall. I had a small juvenile idea that might just work. I was thinking that every time I go get water, coffee, or need to evacuate my intestines/bladder - I will just simply push my finger down on the printer's red STOP button. Simple really. it will terminate all jobs in queue (yeah, that is really how you spell that... queue).

Then, when I am on the way back, I will get a few laughs watching the buzzards circling the printer and saying "caw, caw, caw". Not bad but kinda dumb really... wow, I just had a disgustingly awful self reflection moment. Looks like I may have flushed my dignity completely down the drain.

Oh well, I'm outta here .............(flush)

No comments: