Tuesday, April 22, 2008

POD Wars?!?


4/21 - Monday morning, and again I have to clean up the large amount of pointless app update emails, thanks douche bags. One email states a "new" friendly cube monkey competition will begin and is titled "POD Wars". This stupid ass contest bothers me in multiple ways. First of all, it's another example of this pre-school like management style showing it's awesome face. I can image them sitting around in their meetings coming up with one asinine idea after the next, and this week it's POD Wars. Second of all, who comes up with the cube monkey terminology like POD's? And why is there a "War"? Most of these cube monkeys would urinate on themselves if you even pointed a water pistol at them. Is this terminology in Wikipedia? Third, with the term POD war, I immediately think of correctional institutions. POD War might result in a lock-down. "We had a large riot last night in B-POD". I envision that someone would be laying on the ground with a tooth brush stab wound. Makes me think too....its fun dreaming about giving the shank to the KALD.
-oh yeah, they moved my desk, again; as if it's home-room in middle school. All the other cube monkey's dumped all their trash on the desk I am supposed to move to because I left work early Friday... I may just take this extra monitor home for my pain and trauma or maybe I should contact MySafeWorkPlace, because I feel picked on, and now un-safe from further and future attacks at a place which should be my safe haven. Lets create some BS paperwork for the preschool manager...

No comments: