Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3 weeks later and they still piss me off

So I quit over three weeks ago and I can't get away from these fuckers. Getting the 'ol penis jerk about my final paycheck and they owe me almost $700. I've had enough and the last polite voicemail has been sent...I already have the Dept of Labor bookmarked in my favorites. Chances are after I post this google will have put 10 relevant links surrounding the blog from law firms too.

Ended up getting a new job the day after I walked out. Yeah I'm lucky. I'm still in a cubicle, but its not 3x the size. The irrelavant emails have stopped, I no longer get pictures and graphics of creepy, pedophile looking assholes kicking an old woman in the head either. People actually return my calls, the purpose of my job isn't just to exploit the dreams of desperate people, and my boss doesn't wave his finger at me if my lunch is 5 minutes long. Don't worry, I'm sure the complaints will come.

No comments: